For 3 days this week Addisyn has attended a summer dance camp at the YMCA. Each day they met from 1:00-1:45 and learned a little ballet and other dance moves. Addisyn mostly just likes to do her own moves to music we have on in the house so I wasn't too sure how she would like the structure of this class. She seemed to enjoy it yet could easily be distracted by the other kids. All in all it was a fun time and she received a certificate at the end!
Doing some more ballet moves
I thought this was a cute snapshot of her in action
Addisyn's friends Morgan & Marissa were in her class also so that made it fun having some people she already knew
At the end of each class they would all stand in a circle and one at a time could go in the middle and do a move that of their choosing that they had learned that day. Some of the kids chose to pass when it was their turn and I figured that Addisyn would follow suite but I was surprised everyday when she went in the middle and did a twirl.


No comments:
Post a Comment