Well we continue to stay busy!!! This morning we met up in Bremen with some of the members from our MOPS group at our old church. The kids had a fun time and it was nice to see some old friends! I wasn't sure how my girls would do seeing how they've only been on a bounce thing once in the past and Addisyn lasted about 1 minute and Keira (my brave one) didn't even want to enter the doorway! Addisyn wasn't sure at first but once she saw all her friends running around she forgot all about it and I didn't see much of her the rest of the time! Luckily the parents could go on the bounce things so I was able to get Keira involved since she's still too little to do this alone! She liked that Mommy could join in with her and that made her have fun and want to keep doing it! They had a huge slide that became both the girls favorite...Keira obviously couldn't make it up the stairs herself so I had to take her. It was so big it put butterflies in my stomach each and everytime we went down the slide! I was wore out by the end of our time there! Then we headed over to Grandma Daley's house to visit with her for a few hours!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Here's the big slide I was talking about...Addisyn is going down
No comments:
Post a Comment