Saturday, June 6, 2009

Festival and Parade

Jim had plans to go to an airshow in Indianapolis with a friend today so the girls and I headed over to a small nearby town called Mentone for their annual Egg festival. They had a parade which the girls enjoyed while eating a funnel cake then got a free pony ride and a chance to pet some farm animals.

The girls watching the parade

Addisyn collecting candy and a frisbee for her bag

Keira feeding a goat in the petting area. Just a few minutes after this picture the goat tried to eat one of her pigtails! Luckily Grandma got her free! =)

Addisyn feeding a goat

Keira taking her first pony ride ever....boy did she enjoy it! I don't think her smile ever left her face!!

Addisyn on her pony

1 comment:

Beth said...

I think Tina's kids were in that parade with their babysitter. Did you happen to notice them? I think they were wearing Hawaiian clothing and singing or something.