Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another zoo visit

Well from what I hear today is the coldest July 1st on record...I haven't heard yet what the temperature ended up being but I believe it was in the upper 60's! A huge difference from the high 80's we had all last week! Today we had a zoo day planned with my friend Angie and her girls Morgan, Marissa and Melayna! It was fun and although it was a cloudy day with a slight chance of rain we made it through the zoo without getting wet even though we at times had our jackets on! What a difference from when we went to the Brookfield zoo just 4 days ago and were sweating bullets!! =)

Addisyn and Marissa grooming a goat

Here are Melayna and Keira with a goat. At one point Keira tried to ride the goat!

The girls anxiously awaiting their train ride

Our crew watching the bobcats chase each other around the cage

And of course at the end everyone had to pile on the ole' tortoise...with a little help from Angie! =)





No comments: