Yes we just moved into this house 4 months ago (sometimes it's hard to believe it's been that long already) but I had one room that I wasn't particuliarly in love with from the beginning. The room I'm talking about is the girls/main bathroom. I had thought I wanted to paint it yellow in the beginning but also was playing around with the idea of a pastel green and when I found a color close to that on clearance I got it to save money. We went ahead and used it and said if we wanted to change it down the road we would. Well I was getting the itch and still wanted to change it to yellow so the process began on Sunday with tearing the bathroom apart to begin the project. This time we put up the matching border to the set which we hadn't done the first time! I am in LOVE with the way it has turned out....here are the before and after pictures!

Before

After

Before

After

Before

Addisyn wanted to pose in her new bathroom. She kept telling me that it looked wonderful and how much she loved it!!

2 comments:
first of all, cute new blog!
The bathroom- wow. The yellow really brightens it up. It looks very nice!
I like the yellow!
Post a Comment