Well I am a VERY proud Mommy right now as Addisyn just became a Child of God!!!! Monday night at dinner she just out of the blue started talking about Jesus living in our hearts and I could see her starting to show interest in what was being said. It has never been my intention to talk her into this decision so didn't push her to do anything. This week each evening she has been attending VBS (vacation bible school) at a church just down from us and she has been really enjoying it. We were given a CD with the VBS music the first night and everytime we get into the car now she wants to blast the music and she sings right along! Tonight after we were done reading our bedtime story I reminded her about what she had said the other day about Jesus living in our hearts, wanting to explain it a little more, and immediately she said that she wanted to ask Jesus to come live with her. I had her repeat a short little prayer...it just melts my heart! I know at the age of 4 you can't understand the full grasp of God and all that He has done for us but we all have to start somewhere and I praise God that her journey with Him has begun!!! =) I look forward to her learning more and more about the true meaning of what it is to be a Child of God.
2 comments:
Praise the Lord!
Wonderful news Noelle! We will be praying for her as she starts her journey with the Lord!
Post a Comment