Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Zoo visit

On Tuesday mornings I have my MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meeting at our church so since we were already half way to South Bend today we decided to take advantage of the gorgeous day and head up to the zoo afterwards! This was our first zoo visit of the season and Keira's first visit ever!! (Although she mostly just got a view of the sky from her stroller) =) Addisyn was SO excited to finally get to the zoo and enjoyed seeing all the animals...but as always her best highlight is riding the train! Keira enjoyed her time and looks forward to another visit this summer when maybe she can venture out of the stroller!!! =)
Keira is showing us how happy she is with her first zoo visit

This picture is precious to me since riding the train is so special to Addisyn...Keira really seemed to enjoy the ride too! I think we have another train fanatic on our hands! =)


Addisyn watching the chimps

Keira had to guard her lunch from the pesky peacock


I had to bribe Addisyn with candy to get her to sit still long enough for this photo....and alas, she still isn't even looking at Mommy....little stinker!


I don't normally take pictures of just the animals themselves but these two prairie dogs were so in love they couldn't stop kissing and staring into each other's eyes!! Too cute!


Addisyn is wondering why Mommy keeps wanting her to look at the camera...enough already MOM!!! I can't help it...I've got to have my pictures! =)


Addisyn and Keira with some monkeys....some days I think this is who I live with!! HA!!

No comments: