Saturday, April 5, 2008

Is spring finally here???

WOW!!! I knew it had been awhile since I had posted anything new but I didn't realize it had been 2 weeks.....so sorry!!! I guess nothing too out of the ordinary has happened to write about! That's not such a bad thing though!! =) Well today was a beautiful day with temps finally in the mid 60's, warm enough to get outside and run around!!! Addisyn has been looking forward to a day like this for quite some time....along with the rest of us! =) So here are some pictures of us enjoying the warm weather and fresh air, along with some miscellaneous photos from the week!
Addisyn with a smile

Just between sisters...


Enjoying the swing


Keira letting us know just how glad she is to see her first spring


Lounging on the swing

Keira getting a push from sissy

Posing in church dresses

Addisyn showing us the paint she got on her fingers while Daddy was busy painting and not paying attention to the 2 yr old!!! =)

The beginning of playing together

I have toys but am still unsure of what to do with them!

No comments: