Can you tell that I just love girls?!?!? =) You will see many pictures of Addisyn and Keira with matching outfits in the future as my Mom and I both love to buy them!! I knew that I would probably only have 2 kids someday and for some reason I always pictured having a boy and a girl. I wanted a girl SO badly and was extremely excited when I found out that my firstborn was a girl...I knew then I wouldn't have to worry so much about what I was having the second time around since I already had been given my girl! When I got pregnant a second time I figured it would probably be a boy but when I had a dream that I had delivered a baby girl I started to wonder and my hunch was confirmed when we had our ultrasound! Jim says that I jinxed it because while I was pregnant I kept seeing little rambunctious boys and kept saying that I didn't want to have a boy!!! =) HA!! How lucky I feel that God knew just how much I love girls that He chose to bless me with not one, but two!! I am excited to watch them grow up together and see the relationship they develop between one other!!


No comments:
Post a Comment