Addisyn is 9 years old and is in the 3rd grade! She enjoys seeing her friends everyday and is truly loving school so far! Although her schooling has been an adventure already I can see her blossoming daily and it is so exciting to watch! Addisyn is creative and loves art, you can often find her sitting at the table making something out of nothing. I look forward to seeing what God has in store for this little girls life!
Keira
6 yrs old
Keira is 6 years old! She is in the 1st grade this year! She keeps her teacher on her toes for sure!! Keira is our little clown and you never know what she is going to say or do next! She is a bright little girl and I can't wait to see her as she gets further into school. I hope and pray she uses her high strung energy to do great things for Christ one day!
1 comment:
I love these girls!!! They are so cute and funny!! I am so glad you got a blog!! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment