Wednesday, April 16, 2008

On a roll

There are many times during the day when I have to lay Keira on the floor real quick to run Addisyn to the bathroom or answer the phone, etc. I usually just lay her on her blanket on her back...well today several times when I came back in the room I found her in the position below...on her tummy!! What a big girl she is becoming...now she is rolling over...and she even beat her sister in doing it by a whole month!! ( Yes Addisyn was VERY late at rolling over but I didn't mind, made it easier to leave her alone for a few seconds and know she wasn't able to go anywhere! =)
Surprise Mommy....look what I can do!

Addisyn always has Keira's full attention when she talks to her...no one can make that girl smile and laugh like her sister!!

No comments: