So I realize it's been a LONG time since you've seen a post from me....SO sorry! I have made up for it today with a TON of posts!! I got a new computer for Christmas along with an Ipad so I've been getting used to all the newer technology. I prefer to use my Ipad upstairs on the comfort of my warm couch unfortunately all my pictures from my camera have to be downloaded to my computer downstairs which is SO COLD during the winter months. So between the cold and the fact that I still haven't figured out everything on my new computer I got WAY behind on blogging. So when you start going through my updates you will probably get to the end of your page and have the hit "older posts" to see more until you get to the last post you read probably back in November. I will try better to keep up on things from now on! =) Enjoy the posts!
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment