Sunday, March 9, 2014

Disney on Ice "Princesses and Heroes"

So you may remember last year about this time we took the girls for the first time to see a Disney on Ice show and they LOVED it (so did Jim and I)!  That one had the Fairies, Little Mermaid, Cars and Toy Story....the best part for the girls and I of course was the Fairies and Little Mermaid.  So back in November I saw that another Disney on Ice show was coming to Ft Wayne but this one was called "Princesses and Heroes"...yes the whole show was just going to be the Princesses!  I knew it would be a big hit so we bought tickets and kept the show a secret from the girls for 3 1/2 mths!  When they saw the building this afternoon Addisyn immediately remembered being there last year and guessed why we were there!  Please excuse some blurry and off color pictures below...it was dark in there and my camera isn't the best quality but I wanted you to at least have a small taste of the show!
 
 
The girls waiting for the show to start

 
Tinkerbell came out before each new Princess

 
Aladdin charming Jasmine

 
Aladdin and Jasmine

 
Mickey and Minnie came out a few times for entertainment

 
The seven dwarfs

 
Snow White and her Prince

 
Belle and Lumiere

 
Little Mermaid

 
Flounder and Sebastian

 
Ariel and Prince Eric

 
Tiana, Princess and the Frog

 
Tiana and Prince Naveen

 
The 3 Fairies from Sleeping Beauty - Flora, Fauna and Merryweather

 
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and Prince Phillip

 
Cinderella

 
Cinderella and Prince Charming

 
Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder

 
Princess and the Frog

 
Belle with the Beast (Prince)

 
All the Princesses

 
The End to a wonderful show!!

No comments: