Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What a winter

What a winter we have been having this year!  We have had SO much snow and you will NOT find me complaining as I LOVE snow!  I could do without driving on the bad roads and all the snow days we've had but you can't have everything!


This is what it looked like outside during one of our biggest snow storms early in January.  Everything was coated with snow and it was absolutely gorgeous!!


The girls always race outside because they both want to be the first one to go down the slide that's coated with snow!


Some sledding at Grandma and Grandpa's


Addisyn being pulled behind Grandpa's Ranger


Now it's Keira's turn



Winter Beauty!


I found a recipe for snow ice cream so thought we'd try it


Looks like it passed the taste test!


The girls made a fort in one of the areas of our backyard where it likes to drift


This is the front of our house...yes that pile of snow is taller than us


3-4 ft drifts everywhere


And we're loving it all!!!

No comments: