Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cleveland Indians game

Ok so I am SOOOO behind on my blogging right now that it's ridiculous!  I apologize...we have been SO busy this summer.  So busy that I just downloaded all the pictures off my camera from the last month and had 290 to download.  It may take me a few days to get caught up on posting seeing how I hate editing but we'll get caught up soon enough! =)

After getting back from Wisconsin the girls started their many camps and activities which I will try and post soon.  A couple of weeks after vacation my Dad had been talking about going to see a Cleveland Indians game with all of us.  Unfortunately things came up and my Mom and Jim were not able to get away and join us.  So my Dad, Addisyn, Keira and I headed to Ohio for the game.  We had a great time and this was Keira's first time to the stadium so she was excited to finally get to see where all the "Chief Wahoo" guys she keeps hearing about come from! =)  The Indians won that night which was AWESOME and the night ended with Disney themed music to a fantastic fireworks show!  Here are some pictures from the night...

The girls at the stadium

Having fun with Grandpa!

This is Slider, he is the mascot since they don't have an Indian running around.  I took a picture of Addisyn with this pretend Slider the first time she came to a game so we searched for the bench again to get a picture with Keira.  We always see Slider during the game but from a distance!

On our way back to our seats we ran into the real Slider as he was on his way to an event.  I saw other people trying to get a quick picture with him so I told the girls to run over there quick and as soon as we got our picture he was off.  We got lucky!

Yes I was actually at the game!  Normally behind the lens! =)

The awesome fireworks show to end a fun game!

A quick picture with the Chief Wahoo decorated Mickey as we were leaving the stadium

No comments: