Saturday, July 20, 2013

Cousins come to visit!

One evening I got an email from my cousin Julie in Ohio stating that her husband had to go out of town for a few days on business and would we like some company.  We were so excited to finally have them come out and visit us since we have invaded their house SO many times over the years!  With both Jim and I's family living so close I don't think we've ever had visitors in our 10 years of marriage so we had a blast playing hostess! =)

The kids had fun making smores together

Then they headed outside to brave the mosquitos and try to catch lightning bugs!

They even got to enjoy a little fireworks show

The next day Addisyn had an hour long soccer camp at the park so we took all the kids down to hang out

Here are 4 of the kids enjoying the lake

Luke brought along his fishing pole to try and catch some fish

That afternoon the kids got to enjoy the pool for a little bit! 

No comments: