Thursday, July 28, 2011

Keira swimming

The girls have spent everyday in the pool...and with as hot as it's been I'm SO glad for the pool! (Even if it has felt more like bath water lately with the temps in the 90's) I have seen them grow in their ability and it's been fun to watch! I can barely get Keira to keep her head above the water these days! In just the last couple of weeks she has been putting her head under water and swimming across our pool! Today we went to a friends house with an in ground pool where Keira can not touch the bottom so I was anxious to test her. At one point I caught her swim half the length of the pool! Here is just a small video of what she was doing...unfortunately I couldn't get her to go as far when I was taping her but you get the idea! Plus she plugs her nose with one hand so doesn't go as fast as if she used two hands....but I'm proud of her!





No comments: