This past week our county fair was going on in town! The girls look forward to this all year long asking when the fair is coming each time we go by the fairgrounds even during the winter! We went just a couple of times this week and enjoyed a few rides, watching a couple of shows, seeing the 4-H animals and getting some fair treats!
When the girls started to look for a seat on the train this little boy quickly offered for them to sit behind him! =)
I even got to enjoy a ride with Addisyn as we went on the swings! I'm sure not as young as I used to be though...I had a bit of a headache after it was done! =) Part of that was due to the heat we've been having. Have you seen that Cedar Point now has a ride like this that is 301 feet up in the air...now that would be fun!! =)







No comments:
Post a Comment