Some of you know the story of what we've been dealing with lately with Keira regards to going potty...some of you don't. Keira has been potty trained for a year now, although she has never had a night where she has stayed dry yet. The last couple of months she's been having issues with "leaking" in her pants and we've been telling her she won't get to go to preschool unless that stops. I think it's she gets too busy playing and doesn't want to stop to go to the bathroom. Anyways we've been working on that but in the back of my mind I didn't know how to get her to stay dry during the night. Well this morning to my surprise I went in the get her and she was completely dry...finally!!!! =) I had been telling her we would have a "party" and she could pick out a treat at the store whenever this happened! So after church we headed to the store and she picked out a small cake which we had them put "Congrats Keira" on! She was excited...I hope this is the beginning of no more pull ups soon!!! =)
I'm a BIG girl now!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment