Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Keira's dentist visit

I took Keira to the dentist for the very first time today. I knew it might be a challenge with my little busy girl but she follows directions quite well so I knew she would be ok. Afterwards the hygenist commented that Keira was the best 3 yr old she has ever seen! (Now wait a minute...I must have brought the wrong 3 yr old with me because she can't be talking about my VERY BUSY little girl who doesn't know the meaning of the phrase "sit still") She said alot of 3 yr olds are too young and they cry or won't cooperate and Keira did everything she was asked. She was hamming it up with the sunglasses and chair...I wish I had been video taping her! She is so comical!! But the best news is her teeth look great!! (Sadly I've taken Addisyn 3 times already and have always forgotten my camera...but she too has always been given a great report)


Ready with our sunglasses in the big dentist chair



Cleaning the teeth