I can't help but think back to 6 years ago today when I was sitting in the hospital with my first baby girl in my arms! I hand no clue how my life would change nor how fast the time was about to go!! If the next 6 yrs go just as fast I'm in trouble!!! Here are some pictures from her party!
Addisyn's birthday theme this year was Rapunzel since the new movie Tangled was a HUGE hit in our house! Here is the birthday girl with her cake!
Our birthday tradition is to eat at Hacienda's since it's a favorite for our entire family! Here Addisyn is getting sung to by the Hacienda staff!
Ole'
Addisyn opening her presents! She has SO many toys anymore so this birthday was really geared towards crafty & artsy type of things which is right up her alley! 

No comments:
Post a Comment