I took Addisyn to Olan Mills yesterday to get some pictures taken for her 6th birthday coming up next week. Boy is it night and day from when I would take her just a few years ago. She sat perfectly and kept a smile on her face the whole time...years ago I couldn't get her to sit still or look at the camera! Here's are my favorites...
Friday, May 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Those did turn out really nice. I love that first one too
Just lovely. Love how her nails match her dress! So grown up.
Sorry for not responding to your comment, I'm not sure how too from my blog. Still new at this. I think I might have accidentally deleted it too. Ooops.
Nope, we're still not married. Just doing our own thing. After 7 years, it seems to work for us. Maybe some day :-)
Post a Comment