Well you're probably wondering where in the world we have been!?!?!?!? Well to be honest...we haven't been doing anything out of the ordinary the past couple of weeks worth blogging about. We've been getting adjusted to the new schedule of Addisyn being in morning preschool 3 days a week and just hanging out other than that. Last Friday and Saturday the girls and I went up to Pokagon State Park to stay with my parents and enjoy some of the weekend away. Jim was at a race with his Dad so was not able to join us. I have posted some pictures of our fun...we went down to the beach twice and also spent time at the outlet stores to do some shopping!!
This week we are watching our friends, the Klines, 3 kids while Mom and Dad are off having fun on a cruise. So we are quite busy to say the least...luckily they just live right down the road from us but we are staying at their house overnight. Today I am also watching a baby boy for friends of mine so it's a busy week!!! Oh and did I mention that my husband is working 12 hr days so we don't even get to see him till 7:45 at night!! So if I lose my mind this week you'll know why!!!! =) I'll be sure to post pictures of this week later!

The girls enjoying the beach

Addisyn playing in the sand

Keira and I on the beach
Our little helpers



No comments:
Post a Comment