Well even though we had 3 fewer kids this week than last we still had quite a busy week with out of the normal things to do. On Tuesday I went over to Ft Wayne to have 2 tests done on my heart. With my family history of heartattacks at a young age I wanted to be sure that I wasn't ignoring anything by thinking it can't happen to me. The Dr didn't think they would find anything to be concerned about with me yet but wanted to do a couple of tests that would put my mind to ease. I got one of the tests results on Friday and it came back completely negative for anything wrong at this point in time! That is a praise...I pray I will take after my Mom's side with my heart instead of my Dads!!! =)
Wednesday & Friday we watched baby Aaron again which went well...although Keira was a little jealous one day! Thursday and late Friday I helped with our local Kids Market that I've been volunteering with for about 4 yrs now. It's a HUGE garage sale where people take anything that has to do with kids, babies or maternity! It's amazing how much bigger it gets every year!
On Saturday Warsaw was hosting a free family safety day in our downtown park! It was a beautiful sunny day so my Mom and I took the girls down there to see what all was going on. They had face painting, clowns making balloons, rides in a bucket truck, blowup bouncy toys, police/sheriff men and cars along with firetrucks, 2 hospital helicopters and alot more to see and enjoy! We had a fun time...pictures are below...
Addisyn wanted to go over to the bouncy toys right when we got there but once we got up to them she was starting to reconsider until she saw her friends Morgan, Marissa, and Melayna waiting in line...so they all had fun together!
Addisyn going down one of the slides
She wanted a dolphin painted on her face
This was the helicopter from Lutheran hospital in Ft Wayne that we got to see. The Samaritan helicopter from Parkview had been there earlier but was getting ready to take off as we got there. The Samaritan is what my Dad was in 16 yrs ago when he had his heartattack. I told my Mom that I didn't know how she was able to compose herself back on that day watching the helicopter take off with Dad inside not knowing if she would see him alive once she drove to Ft Wayne. I was fighting the tears just watching it fly away on this day.




No comments:
Post a Comment