Monday, September 14, 2009

Week of 5 kids!!!

Well I had mentioned earlier that we were watching 3 other kids this past week while their parents were on a trip. I'm glad to say we survived the week, although I definitely don't envy people with that many kids!! Boy was it a busy time...especially when Jim was working 12 hr days and we were able to only see him for about 2 hrs each day! One day I watched a newborn baby for a friend of mine who is a substitute teacher. When she dropped him off in the morning Keira was real clingy to me so I wasn't sure how my day was going to go. After we dropped off the kids at school it was just Keira and I for the morning and she sure loved baby Aaron! She brought him toys and covered him with his blanket...she was real sweet! Addisyn joined us after preschool and was loving on him too...she is definitely a little Mommy! Here are a few pictures from our week...

Keira with baby Aaron

Addisyn and Keira with baby Aaron

Aaron gazing up at Addisyn

The girls giving Aaron kisses

The girls comparing their feet sizes to Aaron...it's hard to think that not that long ago they were that size too....where did time go???

The Kline's have 3 cats and Keira just LOVES cats and enjoyed being at their house

Thankfully this one kitten was VERY patient and let Keira constantly pick it up and carry it around the house..even by the neck sometimes! =)

One night as I was picking stuff up around the house I laid several stuffed animals along the fireplace and Keira decided to sit down and pick them all up and hold them

Keira watching Cody play a game on his computer

Jacob, Riley and Addisyn playing "house"

1 comment:

Dubord said...

looks like the girls need a little brother!! haha! Hope all is well I have not talked to you in a long time!
Monica