Thursday, September 24, 2009

Haircuts for the girls

We are getting some family fall pictures taken in a little over a week so I've been thinking about haircuts and all that goes along with pictures. I decided to take the girls in for a little cut tonight...this was Keira's first time! She did well...they both waited very patiently in a chair for about 10 minutes before their names were even called. Keira started getting a little restless the last minute or two but I was impressed with her as if you know her at all....SHE DOES NOT SIT STILL!!!!!! I just wanted to get the ends of Addisyn's hair trimmed...no length taken off since we're letting it grow for now! Keira had a section in the back, near the bottom, that was much longer than all the rest of her hair so I had them cut that section to basically just even it up with the rest of her hair. She didn't do too bad!!

"You want me to wear what????"


We kept her distracted with pretzels and hairclips

The back all evened up

Addisyn all done

No comments: