This morning was Addisyn's first day of preschool!!! Excitement and sadness filled me today as I drove her to preschool. I was excited for her to start a new journey and meet some friends her age but sad that my little girl is growing up all too fast!!! This year Addisyn is attending Lakewood Nursery School in Plymouth. Her teacher is Mrs Bonnie and she has been running this school now for 26 yrs out of her home. Addisyn was very excited this morning to be putting on her Barbie backpack and head to school....she clung to me a little but didn't mind when I left. She told me she had fun when I picked her up and starting rattling off names of her new friends. The only comment the teacher had, besides her doing well today, was that Addisyn kept wanting to take off her shoes...what can I say she takes after her Mommy and Grandma (we like to immediately kick off our shoes when we get somewhere and are comfortable!) Too funny!
Showing us the Barbie backpack she picked out
The kids coming out in their line when school was done
Addisyn in front of her school sign
1 comment:
You made it, now tomorrow is my turn.
Post a Comment