As if we haven't been busy enough over the past week we headed to the Blueberry festival in Plymouth today. I went with the girls and my Mother in law Barb and had a nice time. Addisyn enjoyed riding a few rides and we did some shopping and of course ate the yummy festival food!
When we went to the fair last month in Warsaw Addisyn kept pointing to the swings and telling me she wanted to ride them...well they were for much older kids and told her she could ride them when she was bigger. So you can imagine her excitement when at the festival they not only had swings for the bigger kids but one for the little kids as well. Watching her go so high on those swings with not a hint of fear but only thrill on her face made me wonder where my little girl went!!
Barb and Keira
Addisyn waiting for her pony to come get her, her helmet was bigger than she was!
Going for a ride
1 comment:
I love that swing picture! I was thinking about the Blueberry Festival the other day and wishing I could go. I hope you had fun for me. :)
Post a Comment