Jim still had some vacation time at work that he wanted to use up so he decided to take this week off so we could take some small day trips and spend time together before things get busier once Addisyn starts preschool. Today we headed up to the zoo for a visit...Addisyn always loves seeing the animals! We had a nice time and the weather was perfect! Tomorrow Keira, my Mom and I are heading to the flea market in Shipshewana while Addisyn and Daddy have a day together! Wednesday we head to Pokagon State Park with my family for a few days...I'm sure I'll have pictures to post after we get back!
Keira is excited to be going on a train ride
Addisyn next to a butterfly in the new butterfly exhibit they have this summer
Keira and Addisyn riding the tortoise
In addition to my last post about Keira being on the move she is now climbing up stairs and standing up in her crib!!!! I am afraid she is going to be my daredevil child....Addisyn is definitely my cautious child....I don't think that will be the case with Keira (do you suppose it has anything to do with that red hair) Ha, ha!! Addisyn will still to this day sleep in a crib at her Grandparents house and not try to get out (I honestly don't think she knows she can)...but I have a feeling that I will be writing a post in a couple of months telling you that Keira has escaped her crib!


No comments:
Post a Comment