Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Haircut

Well today after Preschool Addisyn got her first official haircut!!! Ok so maybe it was more of a trim since I can't bear to cut any of her length off!!! =) I have trimmed her hair in the past and of course have to cut her bangs often but I wanted to get her first official haircut so I took her to a salon today to have them cut the ends off and even things out. It only ended up being about 1/2 inch so it's not like she looks different! I wasn't sure how she would do seeing how she complains at home for me when I make her sit still and cut her hair but she surprised me and did GREAT!! The hair stylist asked me if she was that quiet at home because she didn't say a word in the chair!! At least she told her thank you at the end which I was proud of! Addisyn would like to thank her friend Aubrey for the courage to get in the chair because she saw the pictures of Aubrey being a big girl in the dentist chair the other day and she compared it to her!! =) For being such a good girl Addisyn got to go play at the park afterwards and have Mcdonalds for lunch!! Oh and yes I made sure to collect the hair for Addisyn's baby book!!

Addisyn getting ready for her haircut

Sitting VERY still

Addisyn looking at her own reflection in the mirror

No comments: