It's been over a week since I last posted anything which is awhile for me. Well I've been under the weather, I woke up last Thursday morning with my sinuses bugging me and it's only gotten worse. I finally talked myself into going to see the doctor today since I just wasn't getting any better with time. It seems I have an ear infection and sinus infection....fun, fun!! I must say I am feeling a little close to better right now with drugs in me...hopefully I can get back to normal very soon!!! Thank you to my wonderful parents who let me take a 2 hr nap last Thursday and my great husband who took the main handle of the kids over the weekend and in the evenings after work so I could rest!!!
I just wanted to post a few pictures of Addisyn from last Thursday...I found out about a summer art camp in the Winona Lake Village and decided to sign her up for at least one session. It's only an hour long and they have a different story they read the kids each time then they do some sort of pottery that has to do with that story. This class they read "Little Raccoon's Big Question" and then they got to paint an adorable little raccoon. I let Addisyn pick her color and not any shocker, she chose pink...I didn't mind...it's her project!
Addisyn and the other kids reading the story
Starting to paint the raccoon
She did pretty well at covering the whole area
Her finished product...they have to put it in the fire and finalize it so I will try and post a picture when we pick it up this week
1 comment:
I think you have an artist on your hands. That looks great and what a neat idea!
Post a Comment