Wednesday, July 23, 2008

On the move....well, trying!!!!

Keeping up with her sister Keira is anxiously trying to get herself around more and more these days! It looks like both my girls will be ones to walk more than they care to crawl. Keira has started trying to pull herself up on things just lately and is holding onto the couch taking a couple steps before toppling over. I must give her credit...she sure is trying to crawl!!! Poor thing sure wants to get around faster but she just can't seem to get it figured out. That's ok, Addisyn was I think around 9 mths before she crawled and that was doing the army crawl!!
Look at me I can stand!! Watch out world...here I come!!

This is the closest we've gotten to crawling...she gets on her knees and rocks back and forth!


"Ok so maybe if I get up on my toes and push my bottom up in the air that will work"

"How did I end up back on my tummy...oh well, I'll get the hang of this some day"

No comments: