Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fun at the fair

Today we were back in Warsaw for Addisyn's 2nd swim lesson and decided to hit the fair since it was in town this week. The YMCA is right across the street from the fair so we went to the fair late afternoon and rode some rides and ate dinner then just walked over the the Y for the swim lesson which Addisyn did well again. Then afterwards we walked back over to the fair for more rides and to see the animals.

It was really nice that the first ride Addisyn got on she rode with a little girl named Isabella and the two girls became immediate friends and before they were off the ride they already had plans to go on the other rides together! So it was nice that Addisyn had a ride partner!

The girls up high in the air on the bee ride, I was shocked at how Addisyn enjoyed the rides and especially being up high.


Riding in the boat

Monday night on the way to Addisyn's 1st swim lesson she could see the ferris wheel from the road and immediately started yelling from the back seat that she wanted to go on it! I told her we would be back in town on Wednesday and would go to the fair then. I figured she would change her mind about the ride when she saw it up close....but NO, I couldn't believe she wanted to go on it and she had a blast!

Now this was the extreme shocker for me...Addisyn rode her first roller coaster!! Ok Yes it's a kiddie coaster but still. She seemed to really enjoy it and said she had fun! I think it helped that she had her friend with her!

Later Mommy got on one of the rides with Addisyn

We didn't forget that Keira was at the fair...she was staying cool in the shade of her blanket!


Addisyn got to see her most favorite animal, a cow, up close!

She also got to see a horse who I thought was going to stick it's nose down on Keira and give her a kiss in the back of the stroller!!

No comments: