Wednesday, November 28, 2007

She's here!!!!
















Keira Ashlyn Daley joined our family Tuesday November 27th at 10:38am. She weighed in at 6 lbs 15 ozs and was 19 1/2 in long (Addisyn weighed 7 lbs 14 ozs when she was born so Keira looks SO small in comparison) So far she is a very quiet and content baby!! Thanks for all of you who were praying for us as labor went great! I was induced at 6:00 am and Keira was born a little over 4 1/2 hrs later with only about 4-5 pushes...I wish Addisyn had been that easy! =) I feel really great physically and was able to leave the hospital around 12:30 on Wednesday! Addisyn is in love with her little sister and constantly wants to hold her, kiss her and give her hugs! I thought tonight that she was starting to show signs of jealously for attention when she started acting out but came to find out she was just upset that Keira was sleeping and I wouldn't let her wake her up!! Jim and I both can't believe how big Addisyn now looks to us...we think she grew up a couple of years while we were at the hospital. We are completely in love with this new little princess that God has given us!! Hope you enjoy the pictures...I'm sure there will be many, many more!!! =)

2 comments:

Dubord said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!! Addisyn is SO adorable with her!! I wish we lived closer I want to hold her really bad! I need a little girl ... Can't wait to see her! All Our Love!

Beth said...

The pictures are precious! She's a cutie. I think she looks like Jim. Do you see that at all? Congrats!