Thursday, November 8, 2007

3 weeks and counting...


We had Addisyn's Christmas pictures taken today but she wanted to play in the leaves once we got home so that's why the fancy dress. I'll be sure to post her pictures when we get them back in a couple weeks.

We've been trying to get a picture of Addisyn kissing my belly before I'm not pregnant anymore but of course when you're 2 you don't want to do something when you're told to...or does she get that from her Mother?!?!? =) So here's the closest we could get.

For those of you who aren't around to see just how big the belly is these days I thought I'd give you a look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't look nine months pregnant in that pic. Good for you!

Dubord said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU GOT A BLOG AND YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!!! ADDISYN IS GETTING SO BIG!!! I HOPE WE CAN SEE YOU SOON!!! MAKE SURE AND KEEP UPDATING... I WILL BE STALKING YOU!!