Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Baby Update

Well I had my last doctors appointment this afternoon. My due date is November 30th but as of last Wednesday, the 14th, I am already dialated to 4-5 cm so my body is definitely ready for this baby to come! If she does not decide to come on her own here in the next week I will be getting induced next Tuesday, the 27th! I am glad to know that I have no longer than 1 week left to be pregnant, as much as I enjoy pregnancy the end is definitely not my favorite. I look forward to being able to put on a pair of socks again without having to struggle to reach my feet and have Addisyn sit close to me on my lap without a big belly getting in the way! =) Those of you who have had children understand! =) So keep us in your prayers that when the day does come that everything will go well! We'll be sure to keep you posted!!

1 comment:

Dubord said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you! Good Luck with everything and you will be in our thoughts and prayers! Keep us posted!