Thursday, December 6, 2007

One week later

Well I guess it's about time for an update huh?!?!? =) We've now been home from the hospital just over a week and this past Monday Jim returned to work so I'm now on my own during the day. Things are going extremely well so far though as Keira sleeps most of the day waking a couple times for about 2 hrs. She is doing wonderfully during the night getting up only twice for me. Addisyn was the same way during the night and we had her sleeping all the way through by 2 1/2 months old so I'm hoping for the same with Keira. Addisyn is showing no jealously over Keira being here and wants to hold her ALL day long. The only thing we have a problem with is Addisyn not leaving her sister alone...she thinks she has to be touching her or giving her kisses constantly...not such a bad problem to have though I guess. We have taken Keira out a couple of times so far and she has been great sleeping the entire time we're out...in the car and everything. Something I wasn't use to with Addisyn...she had to constantly know what was going on around her and wouldn't sleep in the car. I feel truly blessed this Christmas season to have my two little girls...I couldn't ask for much more!!

Addisyn would hold her sister all day long if we would let her!


One of the many kisses Keira gets from sissy throughout the day


Our little gift from God


The girls

1 comment:

Dubord said...

You look great Noelle!! What a cute group of girls!!! I am so glad that things are going well for you....wish I could be there to help you! All our love!!