Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Nike girl

This time of year is pretty slow so I don't have too many posts. I took this picture of Addisyn last week that I thought I would share with you! Last Thursday school was cancelled because of ice in the morning but that evening things had melted so Addisyn's Awana group at church was still going to meet. So after a day of just staying in our pj's and hanging out at home it was time for Addisyn to get dressed and head to church. Normally for school I have her outfit picked out but since we were out of our routine I just had her go in her room and put something on! I had to laugh when she came out decked out in Nike gear from head to toe! She found a nike hat, a nike sweatpant outfit, and even nike shoes! She is definitely a little girl with style! =)



No comments: