Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Your kids ARE hearing you!

This post is more for me to remember this memory but feel free to read along.


If you have been around my precious 4 year old very long you know what a handful she can be...and I mean that in the most loving way possible!!! =) Well she knows how to push every button and so I am constantly trying to find better ways to get her to comply. So lately instead when I have something to say or ask of her and she is distracted I will tell her to look at me and I say Keira are you "listening AND obeying"???


So today Keira and I were home for the day with nothing particuliar on our schedule. Which was a nice break since the past 2 weeks have been Christmas break and the girls were both home and getting on each other's nerves....and make that Mommy's nerves too! =) Keira was playing SO nice and contently all day without any whining or complaining...at all!!! Well at one point she was playing with some stuffed animals and I see her with a doggy and she asks her doggy "Are you listening and obeying?" Then she made her doggy nod yes. It was all I could do to keep from laughing...it caught me off guard! I thought to myself....so she is hearing me!! =)

No comments: