What a GREAT joy it is to say that Keira asked Jesus into her heart this evening! Her and I were visiting my Grandpa's grave at the cemetary today and I was explaining to her how his body had been buried in the ground but that he was now living in Heaven with Jesus and had a new body. This of course brought up alot of questions and started a conversation with Keira. An hour or so later I was taking the girls to my parents house and Keira started asking if there were already people in Heaven. I told her yes and named a few then started explaining that to go to Heaven you needed to have Jesus living in your heart. I told her that Addisyn already had Jesus in her heart along with Daddy and I. Keira then said that she had Jesus in her heart too and I had to explain that she had not yet asked Him to come into her heart. Addisyn was talking about how she had prayed and done it. Then out of nowhere I see Keira put her arms across her chest like she was hugging herself and said "Jesus please come live in my heart"!!! I was speechless as it took me by surprise! Later in the evening when I was telling Jim about the conversations earlier Keira was sitting on my lap and said "I want Jesus to live in my heart forever"!
Yes my precious little girl....He is now in your heart FOREVER!! And Jesus said, Let the little children come to me!

2 comments:
Praise the Lord for that good news! 'Always such a blessing as a Mommy to know that your children have made that intial step of faith. I questionned the way that Melayna asked Jesus into her heart since it was with Marissa and I was not around to witness it, but she still assures us that "Jesus is in her heart" and I've really seen a softening of her spirit since then so I believe it happened.
What awesome news
Wonderful!!!
Post a Comment