Friday, December 12, 2008

She walks...she finally walks!!!!!

Well after weeks and months of wondering the day has finally come for Keira to start walking!!! Up until now she has preferred to crawl simply because she knows how much quicker she can get somewhere that way. She has taken maybe 2 or 3 steps at a time unassisted just a handful of times so we really weren't sure when she would walk on her own, although we knew she was more than capable of doing it. This afternoon while the girls and I were home watching a movie I happened to glance over a few different times and thought I caught Keira taking steps from one thing to another by herself and didn't think too much about it. Then before I knew it Addisyn and I were calling her from the other side of the living room and she began walking to us!!! I couldn't believe how quickly she just did it! Yeah Keira!!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea Keira!!!! It will be fun seeing her toddle around!