Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa

This morning we decided it would be a nice time to go visit Santa at the mall and do a little shopping, although we're mostly done! I'd been trying to prepare Addisyn to see Santa since the Holidays began...she seemed excited and eager to actually see him this year since the prior couple of years seeing Santa would bring tears to her eyes!! Well last weekend while we were in Walmart we happened to see Santa sitting there with no one in line I excitedly told Addisyn she should go see him. Keira got so excited and went right to him and Addisyn, well, she got about 5 ft from him and froze. After leaving Walmart I told her that she would have to visit Santa sometime before Christmas and sit on his lap if she was going to be able to tell him what she wants for Christmas this year. She wants a Barbie SO bad (even though she probably already has at least 10) but she said she would see Santa. So I tried my best to get her prepared this morning so she wouldn't panic and back out when we saw him this time. She was SO excited and the moment we entered the mall she started calling out Santa's name until we found him. The wait wasn't very long to see him and although I got a hint of fear just before it was our turn she went right up to him and posed for a picture...Keira obviously adored him...she thought he was Papa!! =) And she remembered to tell Santa that she wanted a Barbie for Christmas...I believe he'll bring her one too! =)

Addisyn and Keira
2008

No comments: