Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sippy cup war!!

From just looking at the pictures below you would have pitty on the little girl with tears in her eyes, but would you guess this is all because she just doesn't like the fact the Mommy is trying to get her to drink her milk out of a sippy cup instead of a bottle!!!! =) Oh my, do I have stubborn children or what??? No clue where they get that from (no comments from my parents...ha, ha). Addisyn did the same thing to us when we tried to get her to switch, I'm not sure if they have such a hard time transitioning because all they've ever known from day one is a bottle or what?!?!? Sometimes it's just hard to grow up!! =) We've compromised at the moment on a sippy cup that has a top that is shaped like a bottle nipple...I guess we'll just take it a day at a time!
On an exciting note we all were there to witness Keira take her first steps tonight!!! We were all so excited and clapped loudly for her...she was even given a hug and kiss from Addisyn! At this point Addisyn had started walking but she was never much of a crawler like Keira is, she's a little bullet!! Keira has been cruising around for months now but has never let go and took a step on her own so tonight was exciting! Maybe by her first birthday she'll be walking...less than 12 days away! Keep you posted! =)

I don't like this sippy cup

No, please don't make me

"Maybe if I bury my face in the floor and cry they'll feel pitty on me!!!" (I forgot to tell her that only works on Grandma!!)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the pic of her face down on the floor! That is so typical of my kids too! I just have to turn my head and smile! Good luck fighting the war!