Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Let it snow!

Yesterday started our first real snowfall of the season with actual accumulation and it continued through the night. So this morning we bundled up and went out to play for a short bit until we were cold and came back inside to warm up! This was Keira's first time out in the snow!!

The girls watching the snow coming down last night

Keira was so bundled up she could hardly move and just laid on the floor motionless!!

Keira trecking through the snow

I had to laugh SO hard when I first took Keira out in the snow and put her down to see what she would think of it. I turned around and saw her planting her face down in the snow, time after time after time!!! Not sure what she thought she was doing...hey everything else goes in the mouth I guess!! =)

Addisyn was glad to get out in the snow

Addisyn making a snow angel

No comments: