Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and were able to spend time with family and friends!! We had 2 Thanksgivings so we could fit in both sides of our family...unfortunately I forgot my camera when we were with Jim's family so I don't have any pictures from that day. On Thursday we headed over to Jim's parents house and enjoyed time with his family then on Friday we spent the day with my family. We had enough turkey to fill us for awhile for sure!!

Everyone sitting around the table with full bellies!!!

Addisyn still had room for a cookie cake for dessert!! She had her finger in the icing as Grandma was cutting it!!

Keira had to enjoy the cookie also!

My happy girl

My Grandma and I...my Grandpa went to be with the Lord 3 yrs ago so I feel very blessed to still have my Grandma here with us to spend time with and get to enjoy the girls!

No comments: