Well the last post I wrote last Monday was about the beginning of our potty journey with Addisyn and I am happy to report that we had a wonderful week of training!!!! I thought it would take me weeks before I would have the confidence to take her out in public without pull ups on but we took her out to dinner last night and to church this morning with her big girl panties and she did just fine! I am SO happy for her and I must say the very quick results I'm getting from her were more than worth the wait for when she was ready and not pushing her into anything! She wakes up from her naps dry and the only time now that she wears a diaper is during the night! Hooray Addisyn!!!! =)
Keira just started smiling for us recently and is starting to coo a little which has been a joy. Saturday night we were at my parents house and while my Mom was holding her I started just taking some pictures of her. As I was pushing the button of the camera she gave us a great big smile and I caught it!!! So I've posted that below....
BIG SMILE



1 comment:
How exciting for you. That is how Morgan was....trained in one week and dry through the night after just a couple of months. I thought potty-training was always suppose to be like that...and it was the week she turned two. Marissa is not quite like that...she's doing okay, but it's not as easy and I would never take her out in panties!! Good job, and with a newborn too!!
Post a Comment