This summer when I was signing the girls up for various camps Addisyn kept asking if she could play soccer. I kept putting her off at first because I'm not a huge fan of soccer but then realized that I didn't want to be the one choosing her interests but to let her give it a try. So I signed her up for a very low key camp at the park since I knew she was just wanting to "play" not do it competively. Of course when Keira found out she wanted to do soccer too so she had a camp also but I don't think she cared for it as much.
Here is Addisyn practicing her dribbling
Kicking the ball
There was only one other kid in her class and I was so thankful that it was another little girl who was just one year older than Addisyn so they had a fun time! Here they are playing a little one on one.
Here are Addisyn and Keira playing around in between classes
Here is Keira kicking the ball
Kicking the ball in the goal
Keira had about 7 little kids in her class...mostly boys. She had a fun time!
No comments:
Post a Comment