Just another funny short story that I want to put on here so I remember it in the future. Yesterday at school Addisyn's class had a store in which they could spend their money they had been earning for a few weeks. They are learning about money so each item was worth a different amount from a penny to a dollar. One of the items that Addisyn picked out was a Barbie so when she got home the girls turned the living room into Barbie world.
I noticed a couple of Barbies without any clothes on and just made the comment that we had naked Barbies that needed some clothes....especially the boy! Without skipping a beat Addisyn says "It's ok Mom, he doesn't have a thing like boys have"! I asked her what thing? (Hoping she wasn't referring to what I thought she was) and she replies like Daddy, he has that thing that girls don't have!! I just lost it and couldn't hold back the laughter!! With no "little" boys in our household the discussion on different body parts for boys and girls hasn't needed to be addressed yet so I was taken by surprise at her comment! Out of the mouth of babes!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment