Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hollywood Studios

Thursday we headed to Hollywood Studios

The old Playhouse Disney show was being refurbished to switch over to its new Disney Junior look. I thought it would be closed still while were were there but it was open already! I was SO excited since the girls and I watch these shows daily!! Here is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Handy Manny

Little Einsteins

And the new Jake and the Neverland Pirates

You can see the girls enjoyed the show...here they are dancing to the songs!

We got to meet the stars of Cars!!!

Jim's favorite...Indiana Jones show

The girls had this for dessert while at an Italian restaurant. It was called a Spagetti and Meatball Cupcake. The description was this...a chocolate cupcake with "spagetti" frosting and a chocolate "meatball" with a strawberry "Marinara sauce" and white chocolate "cheese". Too cute! =)

Looks like Addisyn is enjoying hers! Funny because I can't get her to eat normal spagetti!! =)

Keira sharing some of Daddy's milkshake

I love palm trees against the blue sky so I couldn't resist taking a picture

The girls got to meet Sulley and Mike from Monsters Inc. Here Keira is giving Sulley a hug but she disappeared!!! =)

The girls with the Monsters Inc characters

The afternoon parade had some of the Pixar favorites...here are the Incredibles

Toy Story

We lined up for the Backlot Studio Tour and Jim was chosen to be one of the volunteers in the show!

Here he is being interviewed at the beginning of the show. Notice the wetsuit he's in....=)

The made him the mechanic and he had to sit in this booth

This is what happens when a torpedo hits.....ha ha!

More of the show

Enjoying the ride afterwards

The girls in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playland

More of the playland

Meeting the Incredibles

The closing show was called Fantasmic...very neat show! Mickey Mouse fights a dragon and some of Disney's villians.

A Ferry Boat passed by during the show which pretty much every character and princess on it.


Here is the video they put together of Jim and the other 2 guys that were chosen to be in the show during the Backlot Tour.

No comments: