Wednesday we headed to Animal Kingdom and started the morning out with breakfast at the Tusker House

The girls fnally got to meet Mickey Mouse

I LOVE Keira's face while she's watching Daisy

Daisy Duck

Goofy

Meeting Minnie Mouse

Donald Duck

Chip and Dale

Probably our favorite ride was the Kilimanjaro Safari ride

Here we are entering the Safari

Here are some huge crocidiles

Hippos

Addisyn and I in front of an elephant

More elephants

All of us in front of the famous Tree of Life

We went to the Festival of the Lion King show....very good performance!

More of the show

Mickey in the afternoon parade

Pluto giving Addisyn a high five

Minnie Mouse in the parade

We saw Finding Nemo the Musical. I had seen specials on TV about the show but it was SO much better in person!

Crush the turtle

More of the show

Pluto and Goofy
No comments:
Post a Comment